Thursday 25 August 2011

Not much to report...

Except that I had my blood taken for my blood tests today. I'm ok with needles but tell you what it did sting a little on the way back out. Left a nice bruise there for today at least! Unfortunatly now all I can do is wait for the results to come in. I'm still getting dizzy spells which is very frustrating coz it interferes with coaching, interferes with training.. next it will happen while I'm driving! My neck pain is back- yippee but no matter how sore it gets I am NOT taking those painkillers again!

Other then that there really isn't much to say..... I have Cheer States on the weekend. It's my 2nd last comp ever of competing in the Cheer section as I'm retiring at the end of the season so that's a bit sad. Normally I'd be bouncing off the walls ready to take down the competition, I'd be planning what tumbles I am going to do. This time I'm just wondering how I'll make it through 2mins 30 of 110% effort without throwing up or fainting at the end. At this stage I'm still going to do all my tumbles but we'll see, might have to water down the double flic to just a single......

I'll have a full report for you all next week & hopefully with photos :-)
Oh and the weirdest coincidence... when I went to get my CT neck scan the lady behind the counter was checking my details and she doubled checked my address. I said "Yes that's right". She asked me if I was sure.. I gave her a puzzled look as I'm pretty sure despite being clocked in the head/neck a lot lately I can still remember where I live!! So I replied again "Yes that's it" to which she replied- "That's where I use to live!" :-O I find that both amusing & weird! My parents bought that house a few years before I was born so I guess I've never really thought of it ever being someone else's house, it's always been MY house! So that was quite interesting. We chatted about it & the new modifications, how it fared in the floods etc. What a small world sometimes.....
*\0/*

No comments:

Post a Comment